Excerpted from WAKING THE TIGER WITHIN: HOW TO STAY BE FROM CRIME by Scott Flint
How do you know if your child is being bullied? What are the signs?
Here are some things that should key your attention:
1. An – A – student rapidly drops to a – C – student.
2. Bruises or cuts that your child blames on other things.
3. A general depressed view of life.
4. A sudden unexplained aversion to wanting to go to school.
5. Vanishing lunch money.
6. Getting in trouble for fights that your child swears he or she didn’t start.
All of these signs spell trouble, and need to be investigated further. You as the parent need to put lots of attention on solving the problem. If you ignore it, your child could at the least suffer lower self-esteem, poor grades, little self-confidence and a future of the same. At worse, your child could be physically hurt, or could even be killed.
– See more at: file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/1%20ART%20478m/THE%20ARTIST’S%20WAY%2017.4/JOURNALING%204m/JOURNALING/Teaching%20your%20Child%20to%20Fight%20Back%20Against%20Bullies%20–%20Turtle%20Press.htm#sthash.Rw1aJxzl.dpuf